THINGS TO DO AT "VILLA
"Villa Julia" is the perfect place to do
absolutely nothing, but diversions abound in this deceptively peaceful
- Take the villa rowing boat, or hire a local fishing boat, and explore
the bays and islands of this beautiful coastline, taking a dip, stepping
ashore, or just enjoying the view.
- Swim to the nearby peninsula, snorkel over a huge reef of pottery remains,
or explore the temple ruins.
- Be stranded with a picnic on a desert island, and be collected later.
- Borrow a book from our extensive collection of books - an
expanding variety of holiday reading
- Windsurf, water-ski, sail or canoe - watersports will be available
at the Villa or locally.
- Try your hand at fishing, or go out fishing with a local fishing
- Enjoy fascinating walks from the Villa, in unspoilt countryside or up
through the village with its scattering of restaurants, mosque, bakery and
- Hike further afield on ancient routes.
- Explore hill forts with breathtaking views.
- Visit Taslica, the mountain village above Sögüt, a step back
into history, gasp at the spectacular views over the peninsulas and Simi
(magical at sunset),.....and try donkey riding?
- Take a boat trip to Bozburun for shopping and a lively atmosphere, or
jump aboard the regular minibus to Marmaris with its street bazaars, markets
- Take a day to visit the villages of the peninsula, an intriguing variety,
mountains, coasts, carpets, waterfalls and much more.
- Take a trip to go diving, horse riding, or even white water
Return to "Villa Julia"
to "Sailing and Villa Holidays" Homepage